Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wednesday Revisited

Another day gone by, still no TOM.  Woke up today having the WORST 'fat day'.  The scale says I haven't gained a pound and I'm lighter than I've been in years, but the MIRROR is a mean bitch.  EVERYTHING I put on made me look puffy.  I was almost in tears.  Steve was like, "You look perfect!  What's wrong with you?"  Yeah, definitely PMSing.  Bloated.  Have I MENTIONED how much I hate water retention???

:p

Yesterday was crazy.  I had a performance review and the meeting took two hours.  Plus it's month-end, so I had tonnes of work to catch up on.  As a result, I skipped lunch.  And because I was so hungry, ate a donut.  Got home, my MiL was there- so I needed to come up with a quick quick supper that she would eat (she's not big on healthy food.  Actually, it looks like she's gained 20 pounds since I saw her last- the result of her blowing out her knee and not really being able to walk anywhere).  So I made some meat-filled tortellini with tomato-based sauce.  Threw in some mixed veggies for extra vitamins and to make it more filling.  It was pretty good.  Normally I avoid pasta, though- and it was pretty salty so my sodium levels were higher than I would have liked them to be.  But hey, calorie-wise I didn't do too poorly.  Even WITH all the fucking carbs I ate.  Gross.

Because my MiL was there, I couldn't do any housework really (out of the usual) and didn't work out.

Consumed: 1277kcal (-200 nursing calories)
Burned: 0kcal
Total deficit: 959kcal
Target deficit: 811kcal

Deficit for the day wasn't bad overall.

No comments: